Join the largest event for aerospace research, development, and technology in the world! Reach over 4,000 attendees from nearly 1,300 organizations or companies from around 40 countries. The program covers the science, technologies, policies, and regulations that are shaping the future of aerospace.
We attend SciTech because it is one of the most compelling events on the North American Aerospace Calendar ... it brings both academia and industry together to work on some of the really challenging and complex problems the industry has to tackle if it's going to move forward and deliver the next generation of aerospace technology" Robert Harwood, Industry Director, ANSYS
Become an Exhibitor
AIAA forums and expositions attract thought leaders and experts from around the world who are making breakthroughs in aerospace. Promote your company’s assets to leading government agencies that fund multimillion-dollar contracts. Discover a workforce that is conducting cutting-edge research that will improve your company’s products and bottom line. Celebrate the accomplishments of preeminent individuals and teams who have long and highly contributory careers in aerospace. Shape the future of aerospace with us.
- Recruiting – Tap into a highly-skilled professional aerospace workforce.
- Sales & Promotion – Show your product and/or service to 4,000+ participants, from nearly 40 countries, at all levels of the enterprise.
- Meet Thought Leaders – Connect with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
list of organizations and companies that attended 2019 AIAA SciTech Forum.
The 2020 AIAA SciTech Prospectus is coming soon.
Pricing for 2020 AIAA SciTech Forum:
Contracts Submitted by February 11, 2019
$4,200 per 10’x10’ – Standard Booth
$4,500 per 10’x10’ – Premium Booth location facing The HUB
Contract Submitted between Feb. 12, 2019 – Jan. 6, 2020
$4,600 per 10’x10’ – Standard Booth
$5,000 per 10’x10’ – Premium Booth location facing The HUB
Included in each 10' x 10':
- (4) Exhibitor badges
- (2) drink tickets for the Opening Reception
- (2) lunch tickets for the boxed lunch
- 8' back drape, 3' side rails
- Sign with company name and booth number placed on back drape
Additional information: Furniture (tables/chairs), electricity, and carpeting (unless the exposition hall is carpeted) are NOT included in the booth fee. Additional exhibitor badges may be
purchased. Drink and lunch tickets will be delivered on site in an AIAA Exhibitor Welcome Kit.
Reserve your Exhibit Space
floor plan is coming soon. Contact us today to reserve your space at the forum.
Gain attention by becoming a promotional partner through the wide range of unique, fun, top-level branding and marketing opportunities AIAA has to offer. Demonstrate your organization's commitment to make a difference in aeronautics and astronautics today and in the future!
Top-level branding and marketing opportunities for 2019 include premier sponsorships, delivering the highest visibility possible and providing exposure by aligning your brand with AIAA as a top promotional partner across an entire event. Connect your brand with thousands of industry influencers from all across the world including decision makers, entrepreneurs, scientists, engineers, technologists, educators, and students.
- Premier Sponsor - AIAA's most prestigious and exclusive partnership option (call for availability)
- Signature Sponsor - High visibility and partnership positioning with AIAA and its other partners
- Executive Sponsor - Notable brand positioning with AIAA and its other partners
- Learn more by downloading the
Prospectus (coming soon)!
the HUB Sponsorship
If you're looking for even more exposure we have several unique sponsorship opportunities inside the HUB! Align your brand in this multi-use area built in the heart of the Exposition Hall featuring innovative and interactive member-driven programming. We have a jam-packed schedule of activities driving lots of traffic to the heart of the Exposition Hall.
- HUB Title Sponsor - AIAA forum attendees visit the Exposition Hall to discover emerging technologies and solutions, network and purchase industry publications. Get premier exposure with the HUB.
- The Daily Grind - Sponsor one of the most visited spots at the forum, The Daily Grind - Espresso Bar and Coffee Service, where a barista wearing your logo on their apron will be handing out beverages with your logo on every cup.
- "Launch Pad" Presentation Area - An area for discussion and content presentation within the HUB. Present your own content to this highly targeted audience.
- Time To Shine - Achieve branding visibility by hosting the Time to Shine station and associate your brand with a luxurious, yet practical experience attendees won't soon forget.
- Career Pursuits in the "Hangar" - Inspire and connect with professionals, students, and rising leaders from around the world.
A La Carte Sponsorship
Create and customize your own sponsorship packages with our wide variety of highly visible branding and marketing opportunities throughout the forum.
The AIAA SciTech Forum brings together nearly 4,000 participants from all over the world including over 700 students. The attendees represent all aspects of the aerospace industry from government, academia, and private institutions.
Reach out to one of the Strategic Relationship Managers today to learn more about how you can position your brand with thought leaders and experts from around the world.