AIAA SciTech Forum Location:
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
1 Market Place
San Diego, California, USA, 92101
Enjoy your stay at the tallest urban waterfront resort on the West Coast at Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. Located in the heart of all of the action, the waterfront San Diego hotel combines the convenience of access to many of San Diego’s top attractions with the comforts of Hyatt’s premium amenities. The hotel offers a spectacular waterfront resort-like setting, complete with shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. You will enjoy easy access to popular attractions, like the world-famous San Diego Zoo, and exciting nightlife activities in the Gaslamp District.
The Manchester Grand Hyatt has additional features and services for guests staying at the hotel. For childcare recommendations while staying in the area, please contact the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego. Visit their website for information on local activities and dining.
- San Diego International Airport -2.9 miles
- Overnight Guest: $49
- First Hour: $10
- After the first hour $8 per hour
- Daily Maximum: $55
- Overnight Guest: $35
- First Hour: $8
- After the first hour $8 each additional hour
- Daily Maximum: $35
Things To Do
1. USS Midway Museum: Located in downtown San Diego, the USS Midway (Museum) was America’s longest-serving aircraft carrier of the 20th century. Today, the interactive museum is an unforgettable adventure for the entire family as guests walk in the footsteps of the 225,000 young men who served on Midway. Visitors explore a floating city at sea, featuring the amazing flight deck and its 29 restored aircraft.
2. San Diego Zoo: The Zoo has been an icon in San Diego for over 100 years—and an absolute must-see in Southern California. Discover the wonders of wildlife with animal encounters, interactive experiences, and keeper chats.
3. Balboa Park: One of the most popular urban parks in the United States, this bucolic paradise is packed with an array of attractions, including the San Diego Zoo.
4. La Jolla Cove: San Diego's most desirable spot for swimming, diving and snorkeling. The water is calm and the cove is ecologically protected.
5. Boat Tours: Cruise through San Diego Harbor past battleships and waterfronts or head into the waters of San Diego Bay in search of the California gray whale.
About San Diego
With near perfect weather year-round, 70 miles of spectacular coastline, world-class attractions and a thriving urban core, complete with a sophisticated art, dining and nightlife scene, San Diego has earned the name California’s beach city. It’s hard to find a better destination for families. Whether you love engaging with animals or thrill rides, building sandcastles or beach bonfires, there’s plenty to entertain the entire family from sun up to sun down.