AIAA has made arrangements for a block of rooms at the:
6000 West Osceola Parkway
Kissimmee, Florida 34746 USA
Book Regular Attendee Reservations
The regular attendee rate is currently $211.
Book U.S. Government Attendee Reservations
The U.S. Government per diem rate is currently $119.
This rate is for government employees carrying a current government employee ID only. A government issued ID such as a driver’s license is not sufficient and will delay your check-in and possibly leave you without a room as rooms at the group rate are limited. Don’t risk it and verify your credentials!
Standard room (single or double occupancy) which does not include the non-negotiable $10 amenities fee* (applied at checkout). Applicable taxes will apply. One night’s room and tax is required when booking the reservation. This deposit is refundable until 72 hours
prior to arrival.
These rates are good through 15 December 2017, or until the block is sold-out. Don't delay in making your reservations.
The Gaylord Palms Hotel and Convention Center has a $10 per day plus tax, per room amenities fee. This fee includes:
- Complimentary Walt Disney Transportation
- Wireless internet access in each guestroom
- Local phone calls up to 20 minutes ($.10/minute thereafter)
- Bottled water (2 per room, per day)
- Access to the resort’s state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Complimentary newspaper delivered daily
View a 360 Virtual Tour
View Hotel Map
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) — 19.3 miles NE
- Orlando Executive Airport (ORL) — 22 miles NE
- Kissimmee Gateway Airport (ISM) — 8 miles SE
- Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB) — 50.1 miles N
- Grand Central Station — 11 mile(s) SE
- Orlando Greyhound Station — 17.3 mile(s) NE
- Amtrak Station (KIS) — 10.9 miles SE
- Amtrak Station (ORL) — 18 miles NE
- Gaylord on-site parking, fee: 22 USD daily
- Gaylord valet parking, fee: 29 USD daily
- Parking fees do not include tax, which is additional
- For directions to the forum hotel, click
Visit Disney Parks!
Disney provides exclusive After 2PM & After 5PM tickets and special discounted multi-day tickets to meeting and convention groups that are not available at our Ticket Windows. The multi-day tickets include an additional complimentary admission to an additional Disney experience like a day at a Water Park, or game of Mini Golf.
To purchase specially priced Disney Meeting/Convention Theme Park tickets, please call 407-566-5600 or click one of the links below. Please note the cut-off date for advance purchase savings is January 7th, 2018.
Image Credit: Kissimmee Convention and Visitors Bureau
Located in the heart of the sunshine state, Kissimmee, Florida, offers the most adventure and best attractions on earth. Just minutes from Orlando, Kissimmee puts you right in the middle of all the activities and attractions that turn family vacations into experiences that last a lifetime. It's located next to world-class theme parks such as
Walt Disney World® Resort,
Universal Orlando® Resort, and
Florida ranks #2 among states for aviation and aerospace establishments, with more than 2,000 companies employng 82,000+ workers. As a result, Florida has a rich supply chain and talent pool benefiting industry businesses. It's no wonder industry leaders including
Pratt & Whitney,
Sikorsky, and so many more have significant operations in Florida.